7 Comments

1. Jeff Rock said:

If you inspired just one person it is worth it… that ship has sailed. You inspire me!! Surround yourself with positivity. That’s what I try to do and you are a big part of that for me. Your words moved me to tears today. Yes even big ole Marine tuff guys cry. Just wanted you to know so that you no longer have a doubt if you words mak a difference. I think the same thing every time I put out a race report, but I know it has a chance of inspiring someone and that’s why I continue to do it. Keep up the good work! Cheers!

January 10, 2017
    • said:

Brother, you totally made my day! All this coming from Mr. Inspiration himself. You are beyond amazing and watching (and reading about) your journey unfold over the last few years has been incredible and so moving. I admire your strength, courage and determination. Thank you so much for being an example of what the human spirit is capable of and sharing yourself with all of us. I can tell you that it’s made a huge difference in my life! xo

January 10, 2017
  2. Laurie Rosenberg said:

I now read it! Blogs are among my favorite type of writing. And, I have tried blogging and it is difficult and I admire you very much for the fortitude you display (in this and every single thing you do) and for your unflagging honesty. Writing is one of the best forms of expression, and an excellent emotional release, and you are creating your personal history for time and eternity while also inspiring others.

How thrilling that you have been recognized as a top running blogger! Congratulations, and keep going.

Thank you for everything you’ve done/do for me, Alison. Let’s talk more about this subject!!

January 10, 2017
    • said:

Thanks Laurie!! It’s certainly been an interesting exercise for me over the years. Putting myself out there was never really something that I set out to do but now I am in my writing (for better or for worse) and in the way that I teach yoga. I’m so glad our paths crossed. It’s been awesome to watch your progress and witness your determination. Proud of you and how far you’ve come. xoxo

January 11, 2017
  3. said:

Thank you! Thank you for sharing your vulnerable and true self. It’s easy to catch on whether the writer is being authentic or not. I truly appreciated you sharing this as I deal with a whether I want to keep blogging or not. Fit Bottom Zen led me here for a reason. Thank you and keep making your voice heard.

January 20, 2017
    • said:

Thank YOU Jasmin for your comment! This is why I do what I do. I absolutely encourage you to share your authentic voice as well. It’s tough and often really uncomfortable but the world needs your unique gifts. If it makes a difference for one person (even if that one person is you), then it was totally worth it. Rock on blogger sista!

January 26, 2017
  4. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate
    your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thank you once again.

July 13, 2017